- Ukrainian “protesters” setting fire to police officers
- “Freedom fighters” brutally beat man with batons while he’s laying on the ground
- Literal Neo-Nazis openly marching through Kiev displaying their emblems
- Alexander Muzychko vows to fight “against Jews communists, and Russian scum” for as long as he lives.
- Muzychko brandishing an Ak-47 in parliament and letting them know who is in charge
TRANSLATION: “The Right Sector was armed and will be armed till the time when it will be necessary, You did not give us this weapon and you will not take it away. Who wants to take away my machine gun, my pistol, my knives?”
- Right sector members saluting Nazi style and shout nationalist slogans like “Glory to the nation! Death to enemies!” “Ukraine for Ukrainians.”
Videos From Ukraine that The U.S. Media Will Never Show You
The Sugar coated story that the U.S. media has been feeding the public is completely out of sync with the events unfolding on the ground in Ukraine. Here are six videos that you'll never see aired on the mainstream news.
Make a one time Donation
Help us tip the narrative.